אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר שלשת אלפים
תגובות: 3060
זיך איינגעשריבען אום: זונטאג יולי 09, 2017 5:29 pm
לאקאציע: לי עוועניו קארנער מאנסי בולוד

Friday 04/20/18

תגובהדורך טשאדעלע באדעלע » פרייטאג אפריל 20, 2018 7:19 am

James Comey Memos just out and show clearly that there was NO COLLUSION and NO OBSTRUCTION. Also, he leaked classified information. WOW! Will the Witch Hunt continue? c

So General Michael Flynn’s life can be totally destroyed while Shadey James Comey can Leak and Lie and make lots of money from a third rate book (that should never have been written). Is that really the way life in America is supposed to work? I don’t think so! c

So exciting! I have agreed to be the Commencement Speaker at our GREAT Naval Academy on May 25th in Annapolis, Maryland. Looking forward to being there. i

Nancy Pelosi is going absolutely crazy about the big Tax Cuts given to the American People by the Republicans...got not one Democrat Vote! Here’s a choice. They want to end them and raise your taxes substantially. Republicans are working on making them permanent and more cuts! c

Looks like OPEC is at it again. With record amounts of Oil all over the place, including the fully loaded ships at sea, Oil prices are artificially Very High! No good and will not be accepted! i
!!!...JOBS, JOBS, JOBS

הצדיק
שר האלף
תגובות: 1673
זיך איינגעשריבען אום: פרייטאג אוגוסט 05, 2016 9:52 am

תגובהדורך הצדיק » פרייטאג אפריל 20, 2018 9:19 am

טשאדעלע באדעלע האט געשריבן:Looks like OPEC is at it again. With record amounts of Oil all over the place, including the fully loaded ships at sea, Oil prices are artificially Very High! No good and will not be accepted!

וואס איז זיין פלאן, וואס קען ער טון .

אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר שלשת אלפים

תגובהדורך טשאדעלע באדעלע » מיטוואך מאי 02, 2018 9:26 am

There was no Collusion (it is a Hoax) and there is no Obstruction of Justice (that is a setup & trap). What there is is Negotiations going on with North Korea over Nuclear War, Negotiations going on with China over Trade Deficits, Negotiations on NAFTA, and much more. Witch Hunt! i

“The questions are an intrusion into the President’s Article 2 powers under the Constitution to fire any Executive Branch Employee...what the President was thinking is an outrageous.....as to the President’s unfettered power to fire anyone...” Joe Digenova, former US Attorney
!!!...JOBS, JOBS, JOBS

מצלמה
שר חמש מאות
תגובות: 937
זיך איינגעשריבען אום: זונטאג ינואר 25, 2015 7:37 pm

תגובהדורך מצלמה » מיטוואך מאי 02, 2018 10:53 am

Wow

9F4BEEDF-DFCA-4093-B3E4-C3958C3C7283.jpeg
סטראשעט מיט עקשען...
9F4BEEDF-DFCA-4093-B3E4-C3958C3C7283.jpeg (147.2 KiB) געזעהן 2916 מאל

אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר שלשת אלפים

Tuesday 5/29/18

תגובהדורך טשאדעלע באדעלע » דינסטאג מאי 29, 2018 8:00 am

We have put a great team together for our talks with North Korea. Meetings are currently taking place concerning Summit, and more. Kim Young Chol, the Vice Chairman of North Korea, heading now to New York. Solid response to my letter, thank you! o

“This investigation involved far more surveillance than we ever had any idea about. It wasn’t just a wiretap against a campaign aide...it was secretly gathering information on the Trump Campaign...people call that Spying...this is unprecedented and scandalous.” Mollie Hemingway

The 13 Angry Democrats (plus people who worked 8 years for Obama) working on the rigged Russia Witch Hunt, will be MEDDLING with the mid-term elections, especially now that Republicans (stay tough!) are taking the lead in Polls. There n was no Collusion, except by the Democrats! o

Why aren’t the 13 Angry and heavily conflicted Democrats investigating the totally Crooked Campaign of totally Crooked Hillary Clinton. It’s a Rigged Witch Hunt, that’s why! Ask them if they enjoyed her after election celebration! o

Sorry, I’ve got to start focusing my energy on North Korea Nuclear, bad Trade Deals, VA Choice, the Economy, rebuilding the Military, and so much more, and not on the Rigged Russia Witch Hunt that should be investigating Clinton/Russia/FBI/Justice/Obama/Comey/Lynch etc
!!!...JOBS, JOBS, JOBS

הצדיק
שר האלף
תגובות: 1673
זיך איינגעשריבען אום: פרייטאג אוגוסט 05, 2016 9:52 am

תגובהדורך הצדיק » דינסטאג מאי 29, 2018 9:43 am

The Fake Mainstream Media has, from the time I announced I was running for President, run the most highly sophisticated & dishonest Disinformation Campaign in the history of politics. No matter how well WE do, they find fault. But the forgotten men & women WON, I’m President!

או יעי

אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר שלשת אלפים

תגובהדורך טשאדעלע באדעלע » מאנטאג יוני 04, 2018 2:08 pm

8691C99C-063F-409E-BB65-BD5EA065012C.jpeg
8691C99C-063F-409E-BB65-BD5EA065012C.jpeg (155.8 KiB) געזעהן 2492 מאל
!!!...JOBS, JOBS, JOBS

אוועטאר
moishy56
שר ארבעת האלפים
תגובות: 4258
זיך איינגעשריבען אום: זונטאג נובעמבער 10, 2013 6:36 am

תגובהדורך moishy56 » דינסטאג יוני 12, 2018 5:35 am

Screenshot of Trumps tweets today

I found one spelling mistake

trump screen shots.JPG
trump screen shots.JPG (41.53 KiB) געזעהן 2289 מאל

נאך פונדערהיים
שר חמש מאות
תגובות: 916
זיך איינגעשריבען אום: מיטוואך מאי 02, 2018 10:59 am

תגובהדורך נאך פונדערהיים » דינסטאג יוני 12, 2018 1:45 pm

whats the mistake here?
מילא ווען די קומסט מיט א סברא, שוין, וואס איז שייך זיך צו דינגען... אבער אז די קומסט מיט א פאקט, איז וואס? איך האלט אז די פאקט איז אנדערש!

אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר שלשת אלפים

תגובהדורך טשאדעלע באדעלע » דאנארשטאג יוני 14, 2018 11:27 am

6D0E9DA9-7285-4CC0-A7B4-CA73B8AFB6C7.jpeg
6D0E9DA9-7285-4CC0-A7B4-CA73B8AFB6C7.jpeg (89.83 KiB) געזעהן 1992 מאל
!!!...JOBS, JOBS, JOBS

אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר שלשת אלפים

תגובהדורך טשאדעלע באדעלע » דאנארשטאג יוני 14, 2018 11:27 am

פון הינטען ארויף...
!!!...JOBS, JOBS, JOBS

אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר שלשת אלפים

תגובהדורך טשאדעלע באדעלע » מוצ"ש יוני 16, 2018 10:56 pm

Democrats can fix their forced family breakup at the Border by working with Republicans on new legislation, for a change! This is why we need more Republicans elected in November. Democrats are good at only three things, High Taxes, High Crime and Obstruction. Sad! o

My supporters are the smartest, strongest, most hard working and most loyal that we have seen in our countries history. It is a beautiful thing to watch as we win elections and gather support from all over the country. As we get stronger, so does our country. Best numbers ever! o

The IG Report totally destroys James Comey and all of his minions including the great lovers, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, who started the disgraceful Witch Hunt against so many innocent people. It will go down as a dark and dangerous period in American History! o
!!!...JOBS, JOBS, JOBS

אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר שלשת אלפים

תגובהדורך טשאדעלע באדעלע » זונטאג יוני 17, 2018 10:30 am

Chuck Schumer said “the Summit was what the Texans call all cattle and no hat.” Thank you Chuck, but are you sure you got that right? No more nuclear testing or rockets flying all over the place, blew up launch sites. Hostages already back, hero remains coming home & much more! o

Daniel Henninger of The Wall Street Journal: “This IG Report makes it clear, as did Rod Rosenstein’s memo, that Trump was absolutely justified, unquestionably justified, in firing Jim Comey. So I think the Mueller Investigation is on pretty weak grounds right now.” Witch Hunt! o

Please clear up the Fake News! o

Funny how the Fake News, in a coordinated effort with each other, likes to say I gave sooo much to North Korea because I “met.” That’s because that’s all they have to disparage! We got so much for peace in the world, & more is being added in finals. Even got our hostages/remains! o

Holding back the “war games” during the negotiations was my request because they are VERY EXPENSIVE and set a bad light during a good faith negotiation. Also, quite provocative. Can start up immediately if talks break down, which I hope will not happen! o

The denuclearization deal with North Korea is being praised and celebrated all over Asia. They are so happy! Over here, in our country, some people would rather see this historic deal fail than give Trump a win, even if it does save potentially millions & millions of lives! o

Our economy is perhaps BETTER than it has ever been. Companies doing really well, and moving back to America, and jobs numbers are the best in 44 years

Washington Post employees want to go on strike because Bezos isn’t paying them enough. I think a really long strike would be a great idea. Employees would get more money and we would get rid of Fake News for an extended period of time! Is @WaPo a registered lobbyist? o
!!!...JOBS, JOBS, JOBS

אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר שלשת אלפים

תגובהדורך טשאדעלע באדעלע » זונטאג יוני 17, 2018 11:04 am

פרעג מיר נישט וואס יעצט האט פאסירט.. דאס איז א טראמפ קוויטשע יעצט.

WITCH HUNT! There was no Russian Collusion. Oh, I see, there was no Russian Collusion, so now they look for obstruction on the no Russian Collusion. The phony Russian Collusion was a made up Hoax. Too bad they didn’t look at Crooked Hillary like this. Double Standard!
!!!...JOBS, JOBS, JOBS

ארום די זייגער
שר חמש מאות
תגובות: 640
זיך איינגעשריבען אום: זונטאג פאברואר 28, 2016 1:23 pm
לאקאציע: אין קאך

תגובהדורך ארום די זייגער » זונטאג יוני 17, 2018 8:57 pm

FD5DAB26-B593-45AB-9CD6-C3628ED70D54.jpeg
FD5DAB26-B593-45AB-9CD6-C3628ED70D54.jpeg (138.92 KiB) געזעהן 1586 מאל

אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר שלשת אלפים

תגובהדורך טשאדעלע באדעלע » זונטאג יוני 17, 2018 11:19 pm

טראמפ׳ס שיעור ערב.

Why was the FBI giving so much information to the Fake News Media. They are not supposed to be doing that, and knowing the enemy of the people Fake News, they put their own spin on it - truth doesn’t matter to them! o

Why was the FBI’s sick loser, Peter Strzok, working on the totally discredited Mueller team of 13 Angry & Conflicted Democrats, when Strzok was giving Crooked Hillary a free pass yet telling his lover, lawyer Lisa Page, that “we’ll stop” Trump from becoming President? Witch Hunt! o

The Democrats should get together with their Republican counterparts and work something out on Border Security & Safety. Don’t wait until after the election because you are going to lose! o

“The highest level of bias I’ve ever witnessed in any law enforcement officer.” Trey Gowdy on the FBI’s own, Peter Strzok. Also remember that they all worked for Slippery James Comey and that Comey is best friends with Robert Mueller. A really sick deal, isn’t it? o
!!!...JOBS, JOBS, JOBS

אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר שלשת אלפים

תגובהדורך טשאדעלע באדעלע » מאנטאג יוני 18, 2018 10:10 am

Why don’t the Democrats give us the votes to fix the world’s worst immigration laws? Where is the outcry for the killings and crime being caused by gangs and thugs, including MS-13, coming into our country illegally? o

The people of Germany are turning against their leadership as migration is rocking the already tenuous Berlin coalition. Crime in Germany is way up. Big mistake made all over Europe in allowing millions of people in who have so strongly and violently changed their culture! o

We don’t want what is happening with immigration in Europe to happen with us! o

Children are being used by some of the worst criminals on earth as a means to enter our country. Has anyone been looking at the Crime taking place south of the border. It is historic, with some countries the most dangerous places in the world. Not going to happen in the U.S. o

CHANGE THE LAWS! o

It is the Democrats fault for being weak and ineffective with Boarder Security and Crime. Tell them to start thinking about the people devastated by Crime coming from illegal immigration. Change the laws! o
!!!...JOBS, JOBS, JOBS

אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר שלשת אלפים

תגובהדורך טשאדעלע באדעלע » דינסטאג יוני 19, 2018 12:17 pm

I can’t think of something more concerning than a law enforcement officer suggesting that their going to use their powers to affect an election!” Inspector General Horowitz on what was going on with numerous people regarding my election. A Rigged Witch Hunt! o

Crime in Germany is up 10% plus (officials do not want to report these crimes) since migrants were accepted. Others countries are even worse. Be smart America! o

If you don’t have Borders, you don’t have a Country! o

Democrats are the problem. They don’t care about crime and want illegal immigrants, no matter how bad they may be, to pour into and infest our Country, like MS-13. They can’t win on their terrible policies, so they view them as potential voters! o

We must always arrest people coming into our Country illegally. Of the 12,000 children, 10,000 are being sent by their parents on a very dangerous trip, and only 2000 are with their parents, many of whom have tried to enter our Country illegally on numerous occasions

#CHANGETHELAWS Now is the best opportunity ever for Congress to change the ridiculous and obsolete laws on immigration. Get it done, always keeping in mind that we must have strong border security
!!!...JOBS, JOBS, JOBS

פארשער
שר חמש מאות
תגובות: 506
זיך איינגעשריבען אום: מיטוואך דעצמבער 16, 2009 7:20 pm
פארבינד זיך:

תגובהדורך פארשער » מאנטאג יוני 25, 2018 2:33 pm

Congresswoman Maxine Waters, an extraordinarily low IQ person, has become, together with Nancy Pelosi, the Face of the Democrat Party. She has just called for harm to supporters, of which there are many, of the Make America Great Again movement. Be careful what you wish for Max!
_ _ _

The Red Hen Restaurant should focus more on cleaning its filthy canopies, doors and windows (badly needs a paint job) rather than refusing to serve a fine person like Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I always had a rule, if a restaurant is dirty on the outside, it is dirty on the inside!

אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר שלשת אלפים

תגובהדורך טשאדעלע באדעלע » פרייטאג יולי 06, 2018 12:39 pm

A vote for Democrats in November is a vote to let MS-13 run wild in our communities, to let drugs pour into our cities, and to take jobs and benefits away from hardworking Americans. Democrats want anarchy, amnesty and chaos - Republicans want LAW, ORDER and JUSTICE! o

Every day, the brave men and women of ICE are liberating communities from savage gangs like MS-13. We will NOT stand for these vile Democrat smears in law enforcement. We will always stand proudly with the BRAVE HEROES of ICE and BORDER PATROL! o

Thanks to REPUBLICAN LEADERSHIP, America is WINNING AGAIN - and America is being RESPECTED again all over the world. Because we are finally putting AMERICA FIRST! o
!!!...JOBS, JOBS, JOBS

אוועטאר
טשאדעלע באדעלע
שר שלשת אלפים

תגובהדורך טשאדעלע באדעלע » מוצ"ש יולי 07, 2018 11:13 pm

דער איז פאר די ביכער..

84DC08D6-CC8D-41BE-B671-3E8C8048B0E3.jpeg
84DC08D6-CC8D-41BE-B671-3E8C8048B0E3.jpeg (88.92 KiB) געזעהן 927 מאל
!!!...JOBS, JOBS, JOBS